Website Optizm Global
Job Description and Required Skills
- 5 years of experience building responsive websites
- Excellent hands on in Angular 2.0 or above
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Attention to detail with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS and HTML
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of work streams operate without close supervision and work across the organization
- Experience with Angular TypeScript and SCSS
- Knowledge of responsive web development and accessibility including WCAG 2 1 guidelines
- Strong grasp of user experience
- Experience with agile methodologies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.