We have been retained by our client to find them a TFS at Lake Forest.
|Title||Business analyst with TFS|
|Rate||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||H1B, GC Holder, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
The position requires acting as the business analyst and coordinating with product teams and offshore teams for execution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- *Azure DevOps | Business Analyst and Migration*
- The person should have experience in migrating CR system from on-premise to Azure DevOps in terms of source, work items, pipelines, and artifacts.
- Minimum 5 yrs in IT but not more than 9 years
- Should have been in the role of Configuration lead/manager for 2+ years using at least two config management tools like TFS, Clearcase, Subversion, VSTS
- Should have used and written power shell and python scripts for automating DevOps ( CICD, Docker creations, VMs, Reporting, etc. ) in the Azure environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience on build and release management.
- Understanding of an enterprise environment – need to understand the cost of getting something wrong.
- We need someone with a strong concern for getting something done properly first, quickly second.
- Git experience is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com