Technical Project Manager
- Work with customers on gathering the requirement / scope.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements in reference to projects vs product
- Oversee and follow-up on daily tasks for projects and are actively working toward established milestones
- Product configurations for the project / Presales.
- Training the customers and Customer Support.
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Hands on development experience – Bug fixes in the product and customer related product development changes / configurations.
- Handling the support tickets from the customer.
- Work with customer on additional enhancements and change management.
- BS / BE or MS in Computer Science or related field highly desirable.
- 4 or more years of programming and project management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Proficient at time and priority management for self and other team members
- Experience in ASP.NET, Visual Studio, and C#.Net
- Experience in working with WEB Services, XML and Database
- Ability to write SQL queries and maintain SQL 2010 + database tables and connectivity.
- Oracle DB and PL/SQL is a plus.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap and Knockout is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform professional level technical documentation and presentation.
- Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal associates and external customers.
- Must be able to work and mentor effectively in a team environment
Location : Remote
Job Type : Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.