Website Optizm Global
• Able to project manage changes plan test track release deployment communication and risk management both in house software and vendor software.
• Four to Six Years Project Management Framework experience.
• Familiar with build pipeline tooling like Jenkins GitLab CICD Bamboo etc and version management tools like GitLab SVN.
• Excellent communicator able to interact closely with Application Development engineer.
• Technology and Critical Infrastructure teams and vendor teams manage change management dependencies across projects.
• Contribute and help to stream line release management activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.