We have been retained by a medical enterprise dedicated to global strategic manufacturing partner that helps medical device OEMs bring complex medical devices and components to market to find them a Supply Chain Manager. This is a full time W2 role and you may work remotely with travel .
|Title||Supply Chain Manager|
|Department||Supply Chain Operations Planning|
|Location||Anywhere in USA|
|Duration||Full Time W2|
|Salary||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||GC Holder, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations or laws.
- Develop supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory i.e. advanced ERP systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and background in the Medical Device industry required.
- Solid financial and strategic analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all factions of the organization: sales, finance, quality, and engineering.
- Strong negotiation skills and in-depth knowledge of purchasing/supplier agreements.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory control processes.
- Knowledge of logistics to include import/export laws.
- Ability to perform costs/financial analysis.
- APICS certification or CPM desired.
- FDA audit experience preferred.
- ISO 13485 knowledge a plus.
- MDD and CMDR knowledge desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com