Website Optizm Global
About This Opportunity
In this role, you will work on identifying and evaluating material deterioration and structural deficiencies involving buildings, parking structures, and building envelopes. You will assist with evaluation, condition appraisal reports, repair design, and construction administration.
Qualified candidates will have strong problem-solving skills. The ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally; be resourceful and self-directed; Strong time management skills, and self-motivated.
- Conduct field investigations, collect material samples, and prepare condition appraisal reports
- Prepare repair specifications and drawings.
- Provide engineering support during construction, track construction progress, and verify contractor compliance with plans and specifications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in structural engineering or Architectural/Engineering.
- AutoCAD Skills
- Willingness to travel to job sites
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com