Website Optizm Global
• Must be well-versed in .NET Framework and C#.
• Understands and transforms business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications for reliability, scalability, security and integration.
• Demonstrated experience using key analyst and design methods (including Domain-driven Design (DDD), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Behavior Driven Design (BDD), Test Driven Design (TDD)).
• Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
• Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and debug various .NET applications
• Review and refactor code
• Document development and operational procedures
• Extensive development experience with .Net APIs and best practices
• Works closely with other Solution Architects/Designers/Developers to ensure consistency, compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans, quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
• Follow Scrum methodology for software development, TDD and DevOps best practices.
• Consistently use PMO prescribed tools like Jira and Confluence.
• Address high priority customer support issues independently.
• Participate in design and architecture of forward-looking projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
• 8+ years’ experience in software development Developments
• 5+ years’ experience with Backend Development
• Prior experience of working in a large-scale enterprise web application
• Prior experience of working with teams across the globe
• Ability to multi task, context switch and work in fast paced dynamic environment
• Energetic, highly organized and self-driven individual
• Flexible working hours
• Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development project
• Must have exceptional communication skills
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Azure
• Knowledge of React
• Knowledge of WPF application development
• Knowledge of Swagger
• Experience with Bitbucket/Git
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.