Website Optizm Global
- Working under minimal supervision, the Senior Sitecore Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting web and service based software systems. Developer III level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
- The ASP. NET Sitecore Developer creates technical solutions for multiple, concurrent client projects with emphasis on CMS, CRM, and e-Commerce applications. This role collaborates extensively with company’s team of consultants in creating cutting edge web, mobile and cloud solutions. In addition to superior technical skills, a successful Web Developer III is able to translate conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as translate business needs into technical requirements. As a key contributor in an agile development team, the Developer III participates in SCRUM ceremonies and planning phases.
- C# – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- ASP.NET MVC – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- Sitecore – minimum 5 year or equivalent (with completed reference projects)
- SQL Server – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 1-3 years or equivalent
- ORM (ADO, EF or NHibernate or LLBLGen) Data Access – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN – minimum 1-2 years or equivalent
Project Experience / Nice to Have:
- AWS / Azure
- MongoDb, RavenDB, Redis or other NoSQL
- Experience using continuous integration and automated deployment tools
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks
Remote Opportunity, Anywhere in USA / Canada / Mexico
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.