Website Optizm Global
- Must have more than 5 years of experience
- In this role developer will interface with other members of the Product Aligned teams to complete the end to end feature break fix small enhancement development
- As a SharePoint developer, this role is expected to deliver high quality secure code propagate and test code through CI CD pipelines deploy and triage production issues
Must have skills
- SharePoint 2016 C For SharePoint Customization
- Extensive development experience of C SharePoint ASP NET MVC SQL Server and NET Frameworks
Nice to have skills
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements
- Setting tasks and development goals
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Developing new web components using SharePoint NET SQL and C
- Designing coding and implementing scalable applications
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms web parts and application technologies
- Testing and debugging code
- Reviewing website interface and software stability
- Troubleshooting software issues Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.