Website Optizm Global
- Strong BASIS/Net weaver/ SAP upgrade /Migration Skill with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Act as an SME to Runtime and Ontime SAP Basis deliveries.
- Strong Experience in Upgradation(SPS & EHP), Installation & Migration
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills in SAP Basis.
- Expert Knowledge in UNIX (Linux and AIX) environment.
- Expert Knowledge in Oracle and HANA environment.
- Expert Knowledge in BI/BW systems.
- Expert Knowledge in PO systems.
- Expert Knowledge in MDM and Enterprise portal.
- Expert Knowledge in SAP Netweaver (7.3 and 7.3) ABAP and JAVA along with administrative steps for ECC, BW, PO, BOBJ, MDM, and Enterprise portal
- Experience with SAP Implementation, Upgrade, Migration, Conversion, and Support projects with OS and DB Tasks.
- Experience and hands-on related to HANA security.
- Experience in HANA installation and configuration procedures.
- Solution Manager Knowledge and integration of HANA & subsequent systems for EWA, Technical monitoring, etc.
- The candidate shall be open to work in stretched shifts, odd working hours, and weekends as per the work requirements.
Must needed skills: SAP ATTP Database migration from Oracle to HANA and Application upgrade to the latest version
Qualifications: The qualifications listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must possess knowledge of SAP products including Netweaver, ECC, BI, PO, Track & Trace, BOBJ, MDM, and Enterprise Portal. Also should have technical skills and knowledge of HANA, Oracle, and database technologies. Working knowledge of Sabrix, Redwood Cronacle, and Automic preferable. Real experience is a must for installing and supporting Netweaver, databases, and related technologies
Skills And Abilities
Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills, effective communication skills (both written and oral), ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and deadlines, knowledge and understanding of SAP-related technology, knowledge, and understanding of database theory and design, ability to comprehend and utilize new technology through self-study, ability to adjust to changing priorities, and close attention to detail. Must be able to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Remain up-to-date with new SAP-related technologies including SoH, S/4, BI, HANA, row ad columnar relational databases. Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives. Must possess computer skills including Microsoft Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.