- Establish and optimize the use of Oracle (may assist with others e.g. IQMS) functionality for Planning, Scheduling, Capacity Analysis, Demand Management, Order Management, Inventory Management and other Supply Chain functions.
- Act as subject matter expert for ERP functionality as it relates directly or indirectly to Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Establish optimal inventory levels achieved necessary for targeted service levels
- Develop standards of operation to ensure accurate inventory records
- Assist the plants with aggressive inventory plans and projects to achieve targets
- Master Scheduling
- Establish and oversee the master scheduling process at the individual site locations and globally.
- Ensure consistent and visible production expectations that meet the long-term supply plans.
- Develop methodology and assist site Production Planners with systematic management of work orders and shop floor schedules.
- Develop and maintain capacity models (primarily inside ERP) for production and supply chains at each manufacturing site.
- Identify risk to capacity constraints and optimize throughput.
- S&OP (not initial focus – potential pilot in 2019)
- Develop and facilitate the S&OP process with AS&O Executives, management from the manufacturing sites, Supply Chain and Commercial support departments.
- Collaborate with the commercial departments to establish demand plans.
- Collaborate with individual sites to establish and maintain long-term supply plans using systematic planning tools.
- Evaluation and Reporting
- Develop and present standardized S&OP Metrics to AS&O business leadership monthly
- Establish standardized graphs, charts and methods of communicating performance of sites.
- Analyze financial, costing and other complex data sets. Identify, analyze and solve complex problems as they relate to manufacturing, finance or accounting.
- Establish and report key activities by site to improve overall S&OP performance for the business unit.
- Generate performance metrics for Operations to monitor and control production activities.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems through process monitoring and control.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with management and workforces across multiple locations.
- Communicate complex issues and solutions to multiple audiences including executive management, production management and subject matter experts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain related field or Business Administration is preferred
- APICS Certification is preferred
- 4+ years’ experience leading change in a manufacturing environment. Preferably medical device.
- 6+ years’ experience in development and implementation of world class supply chain business processes & practices
- Demonstrated success in leading adoption and improvement of ERP planning tools (preferably Oracle) in a manufacturing environment (preferably multi-site).
- Strong interpersonal skills set to develop, enhance and further cultivate good vendor relations and partnerships
- Must demonstrate advanced ERP and Presentation skills with the ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Strong PC skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Occasional light lifting
- Position support 9 sites and will require frequent travel to assess and lead improvement efforts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur, Angel Investor & CEO @ Optizm Global, the Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency. I am also Executive Director of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating and Funding.