Website Optizm Global
- Total 10 -15 years of experience Designing and developing high volume low latency applications for mission critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Designing and implementing Java based applications using Java 8 Spring Core Spring Boot REST Webservices
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming is must
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and event based system modelling is must
- Working knowledge of DB2 SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of Database transaction management transaction boundaries is must
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Defining application objectives and functionality
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.