Website Optizm Global
• Must be well-versed in .NET Framework and C#.
• Understands and transforms business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications for reliability, scalability, security, and integration.
• Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
• Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and debug various .NET applications
• Document development and operational procedures
• Product configurations for the project / Presales.
• Handling the support tickets from the customer.
• Work with customer on additional enhancements and change management
• Participate in design and architecture of forward-looking projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
• 4 years’ experience in software development
• Experience in ASP.NET, Visual Studio, and C#.Net
• Experience in working with WEB Services, XML and Database
• Ability to write SQL queries and maintain SQL 2010 + database tables and connectivity.
• Oracle DB and PL/SQL is a plus.
• Experience in working with Bootstrap and Knockout is a plus
• Experience with .Net API
• Prior experience of working with teams across the globe
• Ability to multi-task, context switch and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Energetic, highly organized and self-driven individual
• Must have exceptional communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.