Website Optizm Global
- Development of high quality database solutions Individual should have Very strong SQL writing skill Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T SQL Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Suggest new queries Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Excellent understanding of Teradata SQL Server Hadoop
- Should have the overview of Tableau Business Object knowledge Critical thinker and problem solving skills Great interpersonal and communication skills
- The purpose of the Resource is to act as a SQL expert business development resource trained on Immuta software Training will be provided
- The expectation of the Resource is to be directly engaged in activities with Client experiencing query performance issues to improve and validate query performance
- The Resource is responsible for engaging directly with Client and Immuta technical staff to actively drive the onboarding of data into Immuta software and guide customers towards virtual views in Immuta or views in source data systems when required to meet customers performance needs
- The resource must also be able to articulate the need to proceed in onboarding performant data sources while workarounds are in progress for non performant ones
- The Resource is expected to participate in the analysis of non performant queries for common scenarios adversely impacting performance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.