Website Optizm Global
- Establish and maintain project leadership across stakeholders, partners, and resources
- Leverage a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate solutions
- Communicate regularly with the team, vendors and stakeholders to ensure functionality meets business needs through a managed backlog and release plan
- Maintain a solid understanding of the systems, tools and processes that interface with Salesforce
- Triage new support/change requests raised by our customers and any associated impact and prioritize as necessary
- Define business requirements/user stories
- Proactively identify risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Monitor and manage project scope and schedule to ensure project stays on track
- Follow agile best practices in driving a project to successful completion including proper sprint planning, sprint sizing, identification of business value versus risk and prioritization of tasks
- 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce developer or advanced administrator
- 1-2 years’ experience as a project manager/team lead/business analyst
- 1-2 years’ experience with ecommerce
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.