Website Optizm Global
- Own the project from inception to delivery
- Help customer and solution architects scope the project and plan deliveries
- Develop project plans
- Schedule and assign resources for project tasks together with XCentium’s management and other project managers
- Handle all ongoing communication between customers and the team
- Develop and deliver status reports and other project deliverables
- Track project budget, progress, and fulfillment of project milestones
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure the delivery of high-quality services.
- 3+ years experience in B2C or B2B commerce designing and implementing mid to large-scale eCommerce systems
- 5+ years’ hands-on technical background in the MS .NET and MS SQL stack
- Good understanding of eCommerce including catalog, customers, pricing, promotions, merchandising, storefronts, PIM, CPQ, etc.
- 3+ years’ Experience integrating with multiple systems including ERP, PIM, Payment Gateway, Tax, Shipment, Dropship, Punch-out, etc.
- 3+ year’s experience as a team lead and solution architect with eCommerce systems and implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving skills
- Sitecore experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org