We have been retained by our direct customer to find them an Sitecore Architect for a contract position in North Andover, MA
|Location||North Andover, MA|
|Pay Rate||Best in the Market|
|Visa||GC Holder, U.S. Citizens, TN and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
The Sitecore Solution Architect is responsible for translating business requirements into well-architected solutions, leading technical design sessions, architecting and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives. This individual will manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of the Sitecore web content management (WCM) platform. The Sitecore Solution Architect is an advocate for new features and functionality as they are released and acting as the subject matter expert related to the Sitecore platform.
The Sitecore Solution Architect works closely with external development partners and inter-company partners to communicate requirements, ensure proper development standards are followed and conducts code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible.
The Sitecore Solution Architect is accountable for the entire website platform from an architectural perspective. The Sitecore Solution Architect also provides hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers, assists with building out DevOps systems and release process qualifications, deploys content to production and troubleshoot technical issues with back-end services and databases.
Principal and Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assess and troubleshoot technical issues across the entire website environment and ensure smooth deploys of content to Production (30%)
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of the company’s Web Content Management (WCM) solution (30%)
- Direct, review and QA projects with external development partners to ensure proper development standards are followed, and conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible (15%)
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions, lead technical design sessions, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives (15%)
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers, assist with building out our DevOps systems and release process qualifications (10%)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field is a plus
Experience & Required Skills:
- Experience managing, troubleshooting, and optimizing Sitecore on Azure PaaS (required)
- Sitecore Certified Developer Certification required
- Experience with external DAM integrations (required)
- Experience working with and optimizing Solr (required)
- Experience with PIM integrations, and on a multi-language, multi-CD instance (preferred)
- Experience managing external vendors and QA’ing code from other sources
- Minimum of 5 years of Sitecore platform experience (7+ years preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of .NET experience
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience using Sitecore personalization features (preferred)
- Experience using xDB, FXM, Custom Pipelines, Sitecore MVC, etc
- Broad understanding of marketing technologies, Marketo and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate processes across disparate systems
- Strong understanding, perspective on codebase management, continuous integration, and organization
- Work in an office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
- May require travel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org