Website Optizm Global
• Opening for SharePoint Developer who will be responsible for implementing SharePoint solutions in SharePoint On Premise Online environment along with working with other M365 workloads Duties
- Use of SharePoint to deliver innovative flexible integrated solutions to meet customer s changing business needs Develop customizations in SharePoint Online using SPFx CSOM Client side scripting etc Using BDC connections to represent data stored in a database within the context of a SharePoint site Using PowerShell to query and manipulate data Creating solutions that implement the full stack of Microsoft 365 products Power Automate Forms Teams etc Creation of SharePoint OnPremise solutions using C AdHoc tools generation Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives upgraded versions Third Party solutions and integration with additional Enterprise Systems
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process may include SDLC Agile SCRUM Lean etc Interpret requirements create technical design and implement necessary technical solutions to fulfill requirements within given timelines
• Develop prototypes proof of concepts and design and technical documentation as required Present solutions demos and system functionality to business and technical users Estimate work duration for input to project schedules
• Required Skills 5 8 years experience working with SharePoint and Microsoft Technologies Bachelor s Degree in relevant field Experience in SharePoint On Premise and Online development
• Experience with the following languages technologies :
• Good To Have Skills Nintex Workflows and forms SharePoint On premise to Online migration experience Angular js or other front end web framework
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.