Website Optizm Global
- Provide expertise in CRM application architecture and analysis/design/development/integration of IT cloud solutions and own the delivery and support of these solutions.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, business and vendor partners and cross-functional teams
- Provide expertise to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues to ensure deliverables are completed on time with quality
- 5+ years of experience in application development lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing medium to large global enterprise technical projects
- 3+ years in Business Analysis / Application architecture / Support or Operations experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions
- Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships with business partners and various IT departmental team members
- Experience in design, development and implementing CRM application using on premise and cloud infrastructure and API integrations
- Hands on experience with Cloud technologies, Web Services and/or API related technologies using architecture patterns/techniques
- Experience in documenting business and system requirements, user stories, design specifications and test scenarios in a cross-functional team environment
- Exhibit creative and out-of-the box thinking while defining sound and practical solutions
- Self-starter, ability to quickly learn complex business processes and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (oral & written, crisp & consistent) and presentation skills
- Project management experience in successfully planning and delivering complex cross-functional solutions and proactively managing issues and risks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.