Website Optizm Global
CRM platform here is Salesforce FS Cloud and the primary is Genesys Cloud
The contact center solutions architect is responsible for overall technical architectural cloud design, development and support of the customer facing service cloud applications for a large Financial Services client. A critical role is to lead the technology and business toward the best fit solutions using the Genesys cloud ecosystem and work with our new cloud telephony platform in the design of an end-to-end solution for supporting the contact center
The role involves working directly with business partners, technology partners and multiple vendor partners to meet business objectives. The right candidate will have the ability to lead and drive a large program and mentor with a development team, and be serve as a technical subject matter expert for contact center cloud solutions – well versed in routing, omni channel, workforce management, quality and security.
The Specialist is considered an application subject matter expert (SME) that provides technical guidance
Understanding the business stakeholder needs and priorities as well as the intricacies and integration needs for connecting the new Cloud Contact Center Platform
- Provide expertise in CRM application architecture and analysis/design/development/integration of IT cloud solutions and own the delivery and support of these solutions.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, business and vendor partners and cross-functional teams
- Provide expertise to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues to ensure deliverables are completed on time with quality
- 5+ years of experience in application development lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing medium to large global enterprise technical projects
- 3+ years in Business Analysis / Application architecture / Support or Operations experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions
- Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships with business partners and various IT departmental team members
- Experience in design, development and implementing CRM application using on premise and cloud infrastructure and API integrations
- Hands on experience with Cloud technologies, Web Services and/or API related technologies using architecture patterns/techniques
- Experience in documenting business and system requirements, user stories, design specifications and test scenarios in a cross-functional team environment
- Exhibit creative and out-of-the box thinking while defining sound and practical solutions
- Self-starter, ability to quickly learn complex business processes and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (oral & written, crisp & consistent) and presentation skills
- Project management experience in successfully planning and delivering complex cross-functional solutions and proactively managing issues and risks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.