Website Optizm Global
As remote team member, working under minimal supervision, the Salesforce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting Salesforce implementations using B2BCommerce Cloud, as well as Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds.
- Work with team members on design, development, and deployment of B2BCommerce, Sales, Service, and Marketing cloud projects. Including pre-sales support.
- Become expert in Salesforce B2Bcommerce projects
- Become an expert in Salesforce Lightning order management.
- Mentor team members
- Salesforce Dev 1 Certification or equivalent
- 2 years or equivalent experience developing custom functionality on the Salesforce platform using Visualforce, Lightning, etc.
- Experience building Salesforce Community sites
- 2 years or equivalent experience with Apex Code
- 2 years or equivalent experience with Process builder and Flows
- 2 years or equivalent Front end web dev experience (Bootstrap, HTML, etc.)
- 1 year or equivalent experience with RESTful Web Services / Exposing and consuming Salesforce API’s
Nice to have
- Familiarity with B2B commerce
- Familiarity with order management concepts
- Familiarity with ETL tools / Integration tools such as Mulesoft
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Team workflow using Git or similar source control
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
- Desire to grow into a lead position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com