We have been retained by an IT enterprise dedicated to providing innovative business solutions to find them a Senior .Net Developer at Los Angeles. Our client deliver cloud based services in the areas of email and electronic document signing.
|Title:||Senior .Net Developer|
|Duration||Full Time W2|
|Salary||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||GC Holder, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
- Requires at least 7+ years of working experience.
- Thorough understanding of .NET development, C#, the .NET Framework and related Web
technologies, interacting with Microsoft SQL Server, REST and Web Services.
- Experience building decoupled self-contained transactional web applications using Angular,
- Node consuming WebAPI.
- Expertise in web application design
- Expertise in software application and database design
- Building REST based web services
- Designing loosely coupled systems
- UI/UX design
- Web application security
- Continuous integration
- ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL
- Entity Framework
- Web Services: REST, WebAPI
- Angular, Node.Js
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- BE or BS Degree (4-year) in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field required.
- Action oriented and results driven with demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following concepts/tools/architectures:
- Relational database design
- Transact-SQL stored procedures
- Application/Data integration
- Web application development
- Structured and object-oriented programming
- Loosely coupled architecture.
- Proven documentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to work as part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to extract requirements from high-level business rules and descriptions.
- Ability to perform requirement analysis.
- Should be proactive and highly motivated.
- Should be able to learn fast with very little guidance or training.
- Ability to work on projects with little or no documentation.
- Ability to adapt agile development methodology
Job Duties Include:
- Creating data-driven web applications using .NET technologies.
- Modifying existing web applications using .NET technologies and Angular.
- Developing decoupled self-contained web applications in Angular.
- Upgrading existing applications from .Net to most current Angular version.
- Coding, testing and debugging software.
- Contributing to design, documentation and architecture of software/web applications
- Optimizing .NET code and web applications for performance and scalability
- Collaborating with team members and working cross-functionally with products and business personnel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com