Website Optizm Global
- In depth knowledge of general accounting and SAP General Ledger GL AP AR FA Tax and baseline CO modules
- Strong knowledge and working experience with SAP new GL module S 4 Hana experience preferred Experience in designing and defining
- Organizational structure and the chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements
- Knowledgeable about IFRS GAAP accounting Experience with multi national company and Intercompany transactions eliminations and financial consolidations
- Experience as FICO lead on at least 2 – 3 FLC implementations and as a sub module lead on at least 5 to 8 implementations
- Experienced managing on and offshore resources and deliverables
- Experience conducting blueprint workshops for FICO areas designing test scripts developing complex functional specifications Solid understanding and experience of integrating SAP GL module with at least two other SAP modules like MM SD PM and FICO sub modules
- Has developed training document and delivered end user training Help document and coordinate go live activities perform post go live support and transition project s to long term support
- Create business process diagrams including business process procedures as necessary
- Maintain a high level of functional competency regarding standard configuration and SAP functionality by staying aware of new trends future enhancements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.