Website Optizm Global
- They are looking for a strong Cloud Marketing Salesforce Developer vs a Email Creation lead.
- They want someone who can drive the development on the backend and be less of the client facing Email Creation Lead.
- Below is the full original detailed JD Specific needs Project Lead Email.
- To plan create test quality check and deploy marketing and operational emails.
- Support marketing campaigns by generating targeted client and prospect lists.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of six years’ experience in the email creation process.
- Working knowledge of front end web development to support landing pages.
- Ability to code email and web pages using HTML5 and CSS3 Proofreading editing background preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe s DreamWeaver Photoshop and HTML required.
- Exact Target Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel Word and Access.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and develop technical skills quickly.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Comments Special factors Occasional off hours support maybe necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as project lead for email campaigns and utilizes appropriate technology to load lists schedule emails proof test and deploy emails Provides technical support to business partners by troubleshooting content related issues with email Shares knowledge with peers
- Identifies opportunities to enhance client relationships and increase client engagement with emails Positions recommendations to increase user engagement with the goal of enhancing campaign results more than just improved delivery open and click rates
- Maintains familiarity with various ESP Email Service Providers Understands HTML code and CSS Serves as primary designer for html and text emails Maintains excellent quality in the creation testing and review process Utilizes latest email marketing capabilities including responsive design understanding CSS styling and code and any platform specific functionality
- Performs initial quality review process for emails for aligned client facing division RIG IIG FAS International and Participant Experience prior to deployment to ensure high quality communications consistent with the Vanguard brand compliance requirements accessibility goals and both internal and external client s expectations
- Manages project timelines and tasks through the use of various workflow management systems Schedules and leads meetings to manage tasks address impediments and provide updates on progress
- Interprets matrixes submitted by marketing managers to create the appropriate targeted audience list Establishes and maintains project schedules and procedures for all project assignments and assigned activities
- Performs analytic decision making to plan and design an accurate execution of projects based on business direction strategy document and or other business requirements supporting both domestic and global marketing initiatives
- Ensures the highest quality of all outputs by performing peer reviews and other quality control audits throughout all steps in the list generation and analysis process
- Support corporate initiatives such as Swiss Army diversity community volunteer activities contingency and other initiatives
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.