We have been retained by an award winning digital consultancy to find them a Salesforce Developer. My client focuses on technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on the web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Their core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
|Duration||Full Time W2|
|Salary||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||GC Holder, EAD, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
As remote team member, working under minimal supervision, the Salesforce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Salesforce implementations using B2B Commerce Cloud, as well as Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds.
- Work with team members in on design, development and deployment of B2B Commerce , Sales, Service and Marketing cloud projects. Including pre-sales support.
- Become expert in Salesforce B2B commerce projects
- Mentor team members
- Salesforce Dev 1 Certification
- Experience with Salesforce stack – minimum 3 years
- Apex Code – minimum 3 years
- Front end web dev experience ( Bootstrap, HTML etc) – minimum 3 years
- SalesForce Developer Certification
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 1 year
Nice to Have:
- Team workflow using Git and Gearset or similar deployment tool
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
- Desire to grow into a lead position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org