We have been retained by an award winning digital consultancy to find them a Salesforce Developer with CPQ. My client focuses on technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on the web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Their core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
|Title||Salesforce Developer with CPQ|
|Duration||Full Time W2|
|Salary||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||GC Holder, EAD, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
- 2+ years in CPQ
- 7 to 8 years of Salesforce experience
- Architect level
- Extensive knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SQL, workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes, page layouts and other administrative configurations
- Good knowledge of managing data (exporting/importing) in Salesforce.
- Expertise in using the Salesforce APIs SOAP, REST, BULK, METADATA
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developer is expected to work closely with customer in enhancement and development.
- Collaborate with team members to design, implement, test, and deliver custom solutions requiring configuration and/or programming.
- Build custom declarative and programmatic applications on the Force.com platform.
- Help customers realize the value of the CloudCraze platform as well as maximize use of native capabilities during implementation and releases.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com