Location – Remote
Duration- Full Time W2
Salary- Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)
Start date- Immediate
As remote team member, working under minimal supervision, the Salesforce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Salesforce implementations using B2BCommerce Cloud, as well as Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds.
- Work with team members in on design, development and deployment of B2BCommerce , Sales, Service and Marketing cloud projects. Including pre-sales support.
- Become expert in Salesforce B2Bcommerce projects
- Mentor team members
- Ideally Dev 2 certified
- 5 years of experience working with Salesforce
- Min 3 years experience working with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience building Salesforce Community / Experience sites
- Apex Code – minimum 3 years
- Aura – minimum 1 year
- Front end web dev experience Bootstrap, CSS, React, Vue, Angular – minimum 1 years
- RESTful Web Services / Exposing and consuming Salesforce API’s – minimum 1 year
Nice to have:
- Team workflow using Git and Gearset or similar deployment tool
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
- Desire to grow into a lead position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.