Website Optizm Global
- Implement e-commerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce cloud (fka Demandware) platform
- Responsible for the Design, Development and Delivery of SFCC solutions.
- Ability to communicate on a technical and business level.
- Provide technical platform expertise and perform architecture design, reviews, & analysis
- Ability to review code and provide direction to engineers and developers.
- Resolve technical problems related to SFCC applications and related integration and for the entire ecommerce ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer Certification
- 3+ years or equivalent development experience on Salesforce Commerce cloud (a.k.a. Demandware) implementing back end and front end features.
- Good working knowledge on the Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Strong experience in API’s (SOAP/REST)
Nice to have:
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect Certification
- Experience configuring and managing Jenkins.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.