We have been retained by an award winning digital consultancy to find them a Salesforce Architect. My client focuses on technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on the web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Their core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
|Location||Anywhere in United States – Remote Opportunity|
|Duration||Full Time W2|
|Salary||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||H1B Transfer, GC Holder, EAD, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
- Work with the team members in pre-sales support, design, development and deployment of B2B and B2C commerce sites.
- Subject matter expert for salesforce.
- Mentor team members.
- Work with clients stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- 5 years or equivalent salesforce experience.
- Salesforce MVP or salesforce certified architect (Highly Preferred) or have worked for salesforce in implementation/ professional services/customer success for 5 years.
- Hands-on experience with sales and service cloud.
- Experience with following preferred – CPQ, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Commerce experience.
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
Please send me your resume and your full time w2 salary expectations to _______________ or call _____________
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org