Website Optizm Global
Position: Salesforce Architect
- Responsible for the Design and Delivery of multiple eCommerce solutions
- Communicate on a business and technical level to collect & analyze business requirements and functional specifications.
- Transform business requirements into SFCC technical architecture.
- Provide technical platform expertise and perform architecture design, reviews, & analysis
- Provide direction to engineers and developers and manage architectural risks and solutions at the enterprise level.
- Hands-on with code reviews, ability to fix issues and code as needed.
- Resolve technical problems related to SFCC applications and related integration for the entire eCommerce ecosystem.
- Lead architecture strategy & planning for large programs – and provide guidance to technical staff across multiple projects.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of integrations, and requirements compliance of the solution, especially in the case of a multi-group / multi-vendor program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Architect Certification
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in implementing eCommerce applications using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) and/or Demandware is required. At least the last two years of experience are expected to be in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- 4+ years or equivalent hands-on experience in the architecture, design, development, and implementation of large-scale web and mobile applications for consumers adhering to non-functional requirements like security, reliability, scalability, and availability standards.
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party and other Salesforce systems such as SFMC, OMS, search, payment gateways, etc.)
- Experience with front-end development technologies (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Experience integrating eCommerce stores with external payment gateways and other third-party eCommerce service providers.
- Strong experience in APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Good working experience with database technologies and designing data structures.
- Strong facilitation, leadership, creative thinking, and collaboration skills are required.
- Must display resiliency and the ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong SDLC experience including Agile/Waterfall.
- Experience with practices like CI/CD, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Experience and comfort working with virtual teams across time zones.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Solution Architect Certification
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Clouds Experience configuring and managing
- Experience with other eCommerce platforms such as Commerce Tools, Klaviyo, ATG,
- Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.