Website Optizm Global
- Assess the existing sales approach, ensuring standards, processes, and solution-selling methodologies are in place to serve existing and new potential customers most effectively.
- Develop forecasting projections with consistent, accurate and relevant sales revenue, and expense budget models that meet company objectives. Prepare monthly and annual sales forecasts.
- Develop and implement clear metrics to plan, track, forecast, and report sales activities and progress in accomplishing goals in order to build greater communication between the sales organization and the executive team.
- Serve as a key partner to the entire management team; partner with the other team members to ensure the target markets are developed to maximize the market opportunity.
- Develop sales compensation and incentive plans to drive targeted performance; hold staff accountable for meeting sales goals.
- Serve as a key company spokesperson on sales-related matters, communicating regularly and effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Leadership level role in a successful healthcare service company startup, preferably in the healthcare SaaS product.
- Demonstrated experience successfully recruiting and managing sales teams
- Successful track record of scaling a healthcare provider product, preferably a SaaS product.
- Comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations. Strong external/client driven focus.
- Highly responsive, goal-oriented individual who will bring significant energy and drive to impact the company directly.
- Management role in a successful exit is highly valued.
To apply for this job email your details to Rachana@optizmglobal.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.