Website Optizm Global
- Work closely with our web developers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes
- Design, develop, and execute manual tests, integration tests, and user-acceptance tests
- Recommend testing tools based on the client’s needs
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in JIRA/bug management tools
- Perform black-box and grey-box testing
- Work with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and the development team to understand the business and technical requirements of applicationsQualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of software testing experience
- Minimum of 1 year working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Familiar performing database testing using relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer, etc…)
- Experience with load testing (e.g. LoadStorm)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience with web/commerce/CRM/SharePoint/BI as QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to source control, build and release processes, and continuous deployment
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (nice to have)
- Experience with Sitecore (nice to have)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.