We have been retained by our direct client to find them QA Engineer at Irvine, CA. Our client provides tax document automation and paperless work paper solutions to more than 18,000 practitioners including 2 of the Big 4 and nearly half of the Top 100 firms in the country.
|Job Title||QA Engineer|
|Job Location||Irvine, CA|
|Rate||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Duration||Full Time – W2|
|Visa||U.S. Citizens, GC Holder and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.|
Brief Job Description:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute test cases. Execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts
- Any graduate degree preferred, but not a must.
- Mobile (iOS/Android) and Web
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA/Confluence
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Leverage Physical devices and AWS Device Farm for test execution
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Work with QA Lead and Mumbai team QA members when required.
- Responsible for planning, designing, executing, reviewing, and reporting results of software quality testing. Mitigates risk by adhering to software quality criteria.
- Participates in test case development, test execution, defect triage and resolution
- Proactively engages with development teams to help promote the prevention of defects early in project/development lifecycle.
- 4+ years’ experience in Mobile and web testing
- Strong knowledge on QA methodologies, tools and process
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development project
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org