Website Optizm Global
- Develop and maintain test jobs on continuous integration tools
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work closely with our web developers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes
- Experience in JIRA/bug management tools/development environments/ containers
- Perform and provide guidance/mentoring on API testing using SOAP UI or similar toolset
- Write complex SQL statements for backend testing of databases
- Work with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and the development team to understand the business and technical requirements of applications
- Design, develop, and execute automated unit tests, integration tests, and user-acceptance tests, both as black-box and white-box test cases
- Set up and maintain test environments and test infrastructure using Visual Studio
- Mentor team members on automation
- Recommend testing tools based on the client needs
- Minimum of 5 years of QA Automation Engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Strong web testing and automation skills, in-depth knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Strong skills with one or more modern test frameworks such as TestNG
- Experience in one or more Object-Oriented programming languages, such as C# or Java
- Experience with load testing (e.g. LoadStorm)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience with web/commerce/CRM/sharepoint/BI as QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to source control, build and release processes, and continuous deployment
- Experience in test suite development and maintenance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.