Job Description / Responsibilities :
• Determine and create the valuation and risk management models that will feed the Firm s books and records for the banks retail holdings.
• Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of current valuation and risk models and make enhancements as needed.
• Collaborate with portfolio managers to analyze and advise on managing the risk of the positions currently on the bank’s balance sheet as well as future growth.
• Participate in model integration effort between.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements such as CCAR
Education and Skills Required:
• PhD degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or other computational sciences is strongly preferred.
• Master degree in Computational Finance or Mathematical Finance will also be considered
• Strong hands on technology skills are a core requirement e g C and Python programming and or statistical packages such as SAS R and MATLAB.
• Effective communication collaboration skills are required.
• Prior financial industry experience of more than five years is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.