Website Optizm Global
- Sr. Software Engineer to help implement and optimize the core data and API platform
- Work with a team to develop high performance, scalable services utilizing ML algorithms and data to analyze and optimize pools of up to 10s of thousands of distributed energy resources.
- Write high performance, scalable code, services and components for a Predictive Controls Platform (a DERMS) – Design and develop microservices for components
- Responsible for design, implementation, test automation and other SDLC activities
- Gather and analyze requirements and convert them into concrete technical tasks with effort estimates
- Perform code reviews and test case reviews for high quality standards – Work proactively across global teams
- At least BS/BA in Computer Science or relevant engineering degree
- 6+ years with Python and Django
- 6+ years in REST APIs, OOP Design, and High Performance Computing
- Microservices: Docker, Kubernetes
- Relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Agile / Scrum: Test-driven development, Continuous-integration, Sprints, etc.
- Data Structures, Algorithms
- UI frameworks: Angular, ReactJS
- Cloud environments: AWS
- SOA & Event Driven Architectures
- Linux development and runtime
- Caching and Messaging technologies: Kafka, Celery, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Apache Spark
- Experience at a leading SaaS firm, startup, or energy/product software firm is a plus
- Experience in Energy Domain and/or distributed IoT devices is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.