Website Optizm Global
- Design overall system application architecture data design defining asset lifecycles and support deployment in production environments
- Identify performance and security challenges and suggest solutions for the same Software design logical and physical design of system components such as repository layout server architecture communications frameworks etc
- Hosts daily scrum Sprint planning meetings Sprint reviews and retrospective meetings
- Support Product Owner in managing backlog organize scrum events
- Help in ordering product backlog release planning
- Manages various metrics including burnt down charts sprint velocity etc
- Identify potential risks and mitigation plan and communicate the same to various stakeholders
- Mediate and resolve any issues between Product Owner and development team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.