Website Optizm Global
- Review and reprioritize the backlog as part of the prep work for sprint planning including communicating with the team story details and priorities
- Collaborate with the team and others to detail stories with acceptance criteria and examples in the form of acceptance tests
- Work with the team to agree on accepted story completion T
- his includes validating that the story meets acceptance criteria that it has the appropriate persistent acceptance tests and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done
- Collaborate with Client System and Solution Architects on sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality
- Collaborate with the team and any other stakeholders in the team demo
- Participate in sprint retrospective Collaborate with the team in creating the Sprint Review deliverable
- Be readily available for the application team interactions and escalation
- Guide and help to remove any impediments affecting the progress of the development work
Location : Dallas, TX/Malvern, PA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.