Website optizm Global
- candidate needs to have experience with creating reusable components assets adapters upgrading and maintaining the Pega shared platform setting standards for Pega BPM development
- The position requires a strong and proven ability to collaborate with partners across the Firm and track record of working with various on shore and off shore delivery partners Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks
- Provide thought leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Works in conjunction with VP ED to size manage scope and risk Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements and commits to Customer Success realization of business benefit Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base Well experienced with design application and Infrastructure using various Application Servers Databases Security Managers etc
- Expertise on various integration technologies like SOAP REST MQ TCP HTTP Strong JAVA skills Strong understanding on Application Security Well versed with SDLC Agile CD CI methodologies
- Ability to execute development of Re usable Assets Code Reviews and IT Governance for Pega Practice
- Strong Project Management skills to execute and deliver projects
- Must have designed and developed projects on Pega 7 or 8 platform
- 6 years of IT experience with n tier database and client server design development
- 4 years of experience with Pega BPM atleast as Lead System Architect role for 2 projects Pega Lead System Architect or Senior System Architect with at least 2 project as LSA JAVA skills is a must
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.