Website Optizm Global
- At least 10 years of experience working on in payments in an operational, technical or business capacity for banking clients – solution design, Business Analysis experience or capable
- Experience on US Payments Clearing systems such as Zelle, FEDwire, CHIPS, Real Time Payments and ACH
- Experience on ISO20022 message formats and usage
- Payments domain knowledge is a must; knowledge on Finastra GPP Fusion product will be plus
- Candidate to have experience in business analysis, bank product management, operations, or technology related to payments (preferably US payments – US ACH(NACHA/EPN/TCH), Wire(Fed/CHIPS), RTP(FedNOW/TCH)
- Understanding of the end to end lifecycle of a US or Cross Border payment for both incoming and outbound transactions
- Understanding of payment processing and core banking applications typically utilized by banks
- Perspective on the latest technology enablers and regulatory drivers of payments such as: (transformation of legacy formats to ISO20022, API initiation and reporting, open banking concepts) and how these enablers and drivers can be utilized by banks to create the next generation of digital payment experiences for retail and commercial clients
- Ability to document current state processes and technical payment processing capabilities,
- Well spoken, good writing skills, able to represent professional represent Capgemini to the client
- Experience in consulting or strategic analysis whether for internal or external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead team members through well executed client engagements
- Ability to act as a leader/consensus builder in a matrixed organization across internal and external resources
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.