Website Optizm Global
- Required Skills 3- 5 years of experience with Oracle Database Administration with experience in implementation maintain Oracle databases across multiple platforms
- Strong Oracle Performance and Tuning skills Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM In Depth understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions
- In Depth understanding of Oracle RAC 12c and 19c Oracle Data Guard Data Guard Broker Database and application server internals Previous experience implementing migration strategies using Oracle GG Responsibilities
- Design and implement an optimal Oracle Database configuration to maximize system performance and availability Assist in planning and implementing capacity and resource expansion to ensure scalability of company databases
- Maintain support tools as well as develop and maintain supporting documentation Maintain Oracle Database performance by planning and executing Oracle Database tuning strategies
- Provide technical expertise to application development teams Work with agile teams and product owners to ensure database design and performance meet business requirements
- Participates and supports SLA and operational performance monitoring and reporting Implements effective Risk Management controls owns adherence to all compliance related items exceptions waivers risks technical compliance access control
- Plans and participates in Disaster Recovery exercises system failover planning and testing Participates and supports effective operational document management practices and controls improvements incident reduction and performance enhancement
- Participate in agile process and analyze user requirements and based on findings design functional specifications for databases following database standards Identify inefficiencies in current databases and implement improved solutions
- Provide technical documentation automation scripting installation monitoring and trouble shooting across a large enterprise environment Conduct research and make recommendations on database products services protocols and standards in support of procurement and development efforts Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Database Administrator DBA Experience gt Four to Six Years Database Administrator DBA Primary 1 Oracle Database Experience gt One to Three Years Oracle DB PL SQL
- Experience gt Four to Six Years Oracle DB PL SQL Primary 1 PL SQL Experience gt Four to Six Years PL SQL How Recent in 3 to 6 Years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.