Website Optizm Global
Position: .NET Web Developer with e-Commerce Experience
Working under minimal supervision, the .NET Web Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting web and service-based software systems. Developer-level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development, and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
The .NET Web Developer creates technical solutions for multiple, concurrent client projects with an emphasis on CMS, CRM, and commerce applications. This role collaborates extensively with the company’s team of consultants in creating cutting-edge web, mobile, and cloud solutions. In addition to superior technical skills, a successful Web Developer is able to translate conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as translate business needs into technical requirements. As a key contributor in an agile development team, the Web Developer may participate in SCRUM meetings and planning phases.
Further responsibilities include:
- Identifying the data requirements of the E-Commerce solution during discovery phases.
- Understanding data available from client legacy systems.
- Mapping legacy data to ERP data.
- Architecting solutions to migrate data and keep data current.
- Defining changes to existing product data models to support client-specific requirements.
- Data integration development includes SQL scripts, stored procedures, web services, and a variety of data integration tools.
- Validation of complete data accuracy.
- C# – 3-5 years or equivalent
- ASP.NET MVC – 3-5 years or equivalent
- e-Commerce – 2 -5 years or equivalent
- SQL Server – 3-5 years or equivalent
- RESTful Web Services – 1-3 years or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.