Website Optizm Global
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting external client facing web applications
- The candidate is expected to code conduct code reviews and test software as needed working as part of a global agile team that comprises web application and web services developers
- The candidate will also be expected to participate in application architecture and design and other phases of the SDLC
- The candidate may also be called on to provide technical troubleshooting and design guidance to other application development teams
- The candidate should be flexible and a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time
- 6 years of experience using NET technologies with an emphasis on C 3 years experience creating consuming web services and data 2 years of experience in UI technologies like HTML5 CSS SAAS Java Script Angular etc 1 years of experience in Angular 2 or above Solid understanding of common design patterns data structures and object oriented programming Excellent in analysis technical design development and problem solving skills Database skills preferably DB2 SQLServer to design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and requirements Thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures Strong communication skills and problem solving skills Skills Desired Experience with agile methodologies Prior work on client facing websites in the banking brokerage industry a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.