We have been retained by an award-winning digital consultancy to find them a .Net developer. My client focuses on technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile projects and help them run their business in the cloud. Their core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure, and AWS.
|Salary||Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)|
|Visa||GC Holder, EAD, U.S. Citizens, and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply|
Please send me your resume and your full-time w2 salary expectations to Rachana Shah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Should have 7 Years of experience
- Must have min 5 years experience with NET clients services and web-based applications using Net WebAPI C WCF ASP NET Webforms MVC etc
- Must have min 3 years of experience on Angular 2
- Should have good experience in designing and supporting REST Services
- Candidate must have knowledge of and experience applying object-oriented architecture design patterns programming concepts and optimization strategies
- Working Experience with SQL database programming concepts including database architecture stored procedures query optimization and performance scalability considerations
- Should have experience in leading teams and managing tasks for team members
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Prior experience in any one of these given Financial domain Wealth management Capital markets Mutual funds Banking etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.