Website Optizm Global
Working under minimal supervision, the Mulesoft Architect is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting web and Salesforce based commerce websites.
- Recommend and develop technical architecture and approach. Create design, development, and testing documentation.
- Understand Business Requirements, perform impact analysis and assess technical challenges/feasibility in achieving required business outcomes.
- Knowledge of MuleSoft recommended architecture process including system, process and experience APIs
- Extensively worked on Mule DataWeave component/functions to create mappings, transform, group and split data.
- Extensive integration experience with multiple Mule connectors such as HTTP Listener/Requestor, Database, File, SFTP etc.
- Focal and/or escalation point for troubleshooting issues and resolving complex system problems.
- Build applications with core design principles of scalability, maintainability, security and the best coding practices.
- Partner with data integration team members to analyze, improve, and implement integrated data and process flows to/from Salesforce.
- Assist business and technical team members in the evaluation of third-party solutions.
- Accurately estimate development and testing times. Consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Evaluate new features available with every release of Mulesoft. Recommend and explain those that would be most beneficial to adopt for our projects.
- Work with team members in pre-sales support, design, development and deployment of Salesforce integration projects
- Mentor team members
- 5+ years of Mulesoft experience (Anypoint Platform) is must.
- Experience implementing APIs and API based system connectivity
- API design first approach using various MuleSoft product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- 2+ years hands-on experience on designing Swagger 2.0/3.0 and RAML 1.0 specs using JSON & YAML languages.
- Hands-on Experience in developing API with Munits, Exceptional handling and various mule core components. Test and improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability and resource usage.
- Hands-on Experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using API gateway product
- Experience using Git / Github or Bitbucket in setting up continuous integration environments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.