Website Optizm Global
- Collaborates with the production team and overseas offices to determine best practices in freight consolidation.
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, routes, resource optimization, and profitability maximization.
- Liaise with overseas vendors and transportation partners to determine ideal scheduling and timelines
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and assists in agreements)
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering process to find bottlenecks and other challenges.
- Evaluate and report on logistics activities to leadership.
- Working with inventory control, inbound and receiving departments to maintain system synchronization between WMS and ERP system
- Working with domestic freight companies and lead in price negotiations
- Manages and coordinates intercompany transfers.
- Resolve issues that come up in the international and domestic logistics.
- Communicate and negotiate with logistics companies to balance cost and delivery time.
- Communicate with operations, sales, and customer service to ensure any supply chain delays, trends, or challenges are brought to their attention to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensure proper dates and cleanup of Purchase Orders in ERP.
- Create reports for better visibility of product flow to sales team.
- Create reports for better visibility of container flow to warehouses.
- PO Accuracy assurance and assisting with vendor procurement
- Organized, analytical, and self-motivated
- Thrives in high tempo environment
- Team and solutions-oriented
- Takes initiative and seeks growth
- Flexibility to take on various tasks, small and big
To apply for this job email your details to Ankita@optizmglobal.com