Website Optizm Global
Job Description –
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree is desired
- 3+ years of related networking development experience. (VLAN, IPTables/firewall) 5+ years of embedded software development experience.
- 8+ years of current hands-on development experience with one of the following: C/C++, Go. Very high technical competence with a track record of strong coding.
- 5+ years of experience with Container and Virtual Machine architectures (e.g. KVM, containerD, Docker, LXC).
- 2+ years of experience using Kubernetes orchestration platforms (e.g. k8s, k3s, Rancher, consul, openshift).
- Hands on with k3s setup is a must
- 2+ years of experience desired using open source CNI implementations (e.g. Flannel/cannel, Calico)
- 3+ years of experience working with Scrum software development processes with rapid iteration cycles (2-3-week sprints)
- Desired experience working with Agile development
- Jira, Confluence, Git / GitLab
- CICD pipeline
- Source code repo
- Build servers
- Automation testing tools
- Static code analysis Familiarity with object-oriented design and development, including effective use of interfaces.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.