Website Optizm Global
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related area.
- 8+ years of professional Java Software Engineering experience
- Experience with GIT or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards.
- Experience documenting business requirements, functional specifications, and test plans.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Experience in Banking Industry
Must Have :
- 3+ years of developing Microservices and REST APIs with Spring Boot
- Experience building APIs to enable data access and data integration APIs
- Experience in MongoDB or any NoSQL DB
- Understanding of event driven design
- Should have good knowledge of continuous integration and deployment (CICD)
Good to have :
- Kafka or MQ Series knowledge of streaming and messaging is a plus
- Some experience in UI Development using React JS is needed
- Experience in any Cloud platform, but PCF is preferred
- Experience in JUNIT 5 or testing using Karate framework.
Locations : Charlotte, NC/ New Jersey/ NYC
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.