Website Optizm Global
Position: IT Sales Executive
Location: New York, NY OR East Cost / WFH
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with strong Industry relationships & Business Development skills to join and add value to one of the Fastest Growing BIC (Born in the Cloud) company.
Responsibility would include hunting for new enterprise business in the USA for Enterprise Digital Transformation and related opportunities using Cloud as an Enabler.
In this function you will:
- Build the sales pipeline by working with existing clients and finding new clients.
- Developing and executing end-to-end sales strategies including lead generation, prospecting, closing, and follow-up after-sales.
- Build and drive $3M-$5M+ net new revenue per year.
- Developing and executing sales plan against the annual revenue targets ensuring delivery of the quarterly booking
- Quick learner with new technologies and must be well acquainted with current technologies like a public cloud as AWS and Azure, Analytics, Application Development, Cloud Consulting and Migrations, and Managed Services.
- Drive relationships with the clients and their cloud leaders across the industry
- Identify the buyers within the assigned territory by learning their initiatives and positioning Blazeclan’s professional services
- Collaborate with internal pre-sales, and business consultants to develop a winning proposal
- Work with business and functional teams to translate partnership strategies into clear roadmaps, and an actionable pipeline of opportunities
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Ensure all planning and strategies adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Effectively qualifying opportunities to ensure ROI
- Strong business acumen by presenting solutions to CXOs and VPS
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Highly skilled in negotiating the terms and successfully closing deals
All about you:
- 10+ years of account management and consulting experience in the software and technology industry, with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue
- Prior role with a global system integrator will be an additional advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at working with technical teams through complex solution sales
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients (ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact with large Solution Integrators (SIs).
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process are ideally gained within a similar, commercial environment.
- Account Management capabilities in developing and retaining key accounts.
- Outstanding track record in managing sales ideally in high-growth companies (IT Services or Product companies
- Worked with onsite/offshore model
- Proven track record for exceeding the quota of $3M-$5M+ net new revenue per year
- Experience building successful relationships and negotiating with business leaders, especially the C-Suite.
- Significant experience in Solution and Service Sales in Enterprise. Preferably in Insurance & Banking sector.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure Service and Solution offerings would be an advantage.
- Account management and hunting Sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communicator, with drive and ambition, result-focused approach.
- Leads from the front
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Excellent communication & Presentation Skills
- Good team player
- Strong problem-solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- Should have a high learning curve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA from reputed institutes (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com