Website Optizm Global
Position: Human Resources Manager
Location: Sun Valley, CA
- Recruiting qualified candidates by posting jobs, scheduling interviews, and facilitating pre-employment background checks & drug screening with a third-party vendor.
- Present regular updates on recruiting efforts
- Facilitate on-boarding new employees
- Work with benefits brokers, insurance carriers in administering and managing employee benefits as well open enrollments
- Enroll, process and update benefits deductions/changes, 401k deductions/changes, Cobra and Court Orders and communicate to appropriate insurance carriers and enter in Paylocity payroll program.
- Facilitate employee communications, including performance reviews, company bulletins, employee surveys, etc.
- Complete all pertinent testing of the 401k plan for ERISA and other regulatory compliance.
- Manage company Wellness team, programs, employee engagement activities, and initiatives
- Enter payroll data in the Paylocity payroll system
- Update and maintain employee payroll data like PTO, deductions
- Update and maintain employee 401k data
- Enter new employees and benefits into the system
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources working in a fast-paced HR department.
- Knowledge of HR regulations and laws including but not limited to ADA, FMLA, & FLSA
- Completed college courses in HR preferred
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Strong background in data analysis
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau (preferred)
- Experience with Python (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to Ankita@optizmglobal.com