Website Optizm Global
• 6-8 years of experience in real-time embedded systems programming with Embedded C.
• White box testing experience
• Experience in product development cycle involving requirement analysis, specification compiling, development, documentation, testing and implementation of real time systems
• Experience interfacing with microcontroller-integrated peripherals (e.g. PWM, ADC, SPI, I2C)
• Familiarity with various IDE tools such as Keil IDE, MPLAB X, Visual Studio, Eclipse
• Working experience with using tools like debugger, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope, Digital Multimeter, Programmable Power supplies, etc.
• Experience defining and implementing APIs and communication protocols for control and operation of instrumentation.
• Multithreaded application testing and debugging C/C++ on Linux.
• Experience working within an Agile software development environment.
• Experience in modern Source Code Management (SCM) tools such as git or AccuRev.
• Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) software practice in a regulated environment.
• Experience working within a quality system, IEC and ISO standards relevant to medical device software lifecycle and risk management (i.e. IEC 62304).
• Passion for developing talent, mentoring, and building high-performance teams.
• Comfortable debugging complex integrated systems spanning hardware, embedded and application software in medical devices.
• Design custom automated test equipment (ATE) including overall system design, electronic circuit design and test software programming.
• Leading the ATE process from early prototype stage working with design team to delivering a validated test equipment to manufacturing.
• Validate test systems and test fixtures in FDA-regulated medical environment.
• Support verification and validation testing of new product development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.