Website Optizm Global
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for budgeting, financial analysis and reporting for Regents Capital. The financial analyst will be responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of budget models used by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end accounting reports
- Prepare business dashboards including sales and profit results
- Provide analytical comments, insights and observations to identify financial trends or variances.
- Lead strategic projects resulting in improved internal business processes
- Develop and maintain complex models in analytics software used for monitoring and analyzing financial performance
- Collaborate on our growth efforts in financial analysis for clients and business units and departments
- Data analytics to support key financial planning assumptions
- Ad hoc reporting as needed by senior management
- Automate data extraction and allow for quick data access
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience required
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with reporting software – Solve/BI360 preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct oral presentations to executive management
- High attention to detail is required to ensure accurate reporting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.